Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stolen Jakpot !

What i first thought when i read the story was that i couldn't believe that a man and his two children  would do that to people  also I thought that  it is really  rude, I am also glade that they caught those people and other people that were doing that . If I was in that situation  I would of been very up set that I found out that I won the lottery and they said that I didn't so they could keep the money  . Also I would of wanted to now whose lottery tickets  they have stole  . So me and other people could get there money back . I would of been upset to find out that they were doing that . Also  I would of been  really glade  that  they stopped  those people from doing that and other people . Another thing I would of been happy about is if the OLG  system would have found the people that had the wining lottery tickets and gave the money back to those people .

No comments: