Saturday, October 16, 2010

Behind My Name !!!

 Behind My Name: Alicia


Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was different because I did not meet a lot of people with the same name as me also I did not hear my name get said a lot in public .

After searching on Behind the Name , I learned that my name means it is a noble name also it is used in English French and Spanish countries .Two more things are it was most popular in 1990 , one last thing is my name Alicia is a way to say Alice in Spanish and in modern Latinate .

Some other interesting things I learned are that two actresses have the same name as me and a tennis player also has the same name as me and they all have there name spelt the same as my name . 


If I could give myself a new name, it would be Ashley or Britney , because I just like those names .But I like my name to ,because I am so used to it that it kinda sticks  , so I do not think I would want to change my name to won of those .


No comments: